Euro 2008

Dan

I know the game is meaningless, but WP Wales - Only 3mins plus time added on from drawing in Germany.

from what i heared germany actualy was aiming for not being first place, for whatever reason.

Ringo is telling me that you and Holland are duking it out tonight for the right to be the last top seed along with Austria, Switz and Greece. If you got it you could in get drawn along with a 2nd seed like Italy, Holland, Czech and Croatia/England. But if you got that 2nd seed you could get lucky and get Austria/Switz/Greece which are much less daunting prospects IMO.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See. ^_^

Yes. You clearly predicted all of this. Everything. Nostradumbass.

Yes. Yes I did. England were always going to find a way to qualify tonight, even if it meant Andorra getting something from Russia. Probably down to me being Welsh and annoyed that we never get anywhere ourselves.

I know the game is meaningless, but WP Wales - Only 3mins plus time added on from drawing in Germany.

from what i heared germany actualy was aiming for not being first place, for whatever reason.

I'd imagine it's because if you don't finish first you'll be in the second pot, which means you'll get one of Austria/Switzerland/Greece in the group stage.

there is only a you in werder bremen, i only care for germany when they win something important and there is a big party on the streets ;-)

:rolleyes:

Glory supporter.