Euro 2008

Dan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I have a problem with Sweden, in fact with many of their players in the Prem and gaining notiriaty in CM/FM I do have a soft spot for them too. It's just you guys are all conforming to this idea so i'm going non conformist on all your asses.

I'll back Spain just so I can go another major tournament expecting to win but getting nowhere.

Who does everyone want to take over McLaren? Redknapp or Mourinho are my two choices, but I want someone who'll plan long term, and get rid of the likes of Bridge, Neville, Campbell, Beckham, Owen etc

Guest Ringmaster

The Dutch, the Czechs, the Italians and the Portuguese are bunch of filthy cheating diving useless bastards and anyone who roots for them should die, in fact all three countries should catch fire.

The Greeks play anti-football. "lol, let's defend for 90 minutes" isn't my idea of fun, and they should die too. Same with the Swiss.

Sweden used to be fun but now they're suffering from England like tactics and shitty management, they're not even gonna make it past the group stages, so fuck that.

France is ew, Spain is ick and you'd have to be either retarded or German to root for Germany, so fuck those too.

Apart from that, I am tempted to throw my support behind Romania having heard their manager cuts himself and makes the team/some players sip from his blood before each game, but I am afraid they too are filthy divers.

So I will just remain neutral and root for teams on a case by case basis :shifty:.

Also if this turns out to be another tournament of diving proportions like WC06, I'm through with international football that doesn't involve countries I specifically root for.

While we're at it, not going to the Euros is going to cost the British economy in excess of a billion pounds, so this is a disguise in blessing. The FA will be under SEVERE scrutiny to clean their act and pick a manager who's not shit/a yes man, so this is good in the long run, especially when considering WC10 is around the corner. That said, the English players should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Especially the likes of Gerrard and Lampard. McLaren's a limited manager, sure, but not that's not an excuse for being absolutely crap, as the both of them have been for the better part of England games for 2 years.