European U21 Championships

IAceI

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad is Belgium have been a good looking side the whole tournament, yet are going to go out to Portugal who have done fuck all till this match - although they're putting their point forward very well it seems.

Come on, Belgium deserve to go through so much more so Mirallas, score again you cunt!

EDIT: FUCKING GET IN!

Edited by IAceI

Right, this is it. I'm full of confidence for this match, Serbia played very negative football against Italy and were quite lucky to come away with a win, whereas beating Czech seemed likely for us - we just couldn't do it. We didn't deserve all three points against Italy, however we played some great football.

I like Lita's pace, and I think he's going to score again here. It's refreshing to see him use his speed to run passed defenders and beat players to the ball, perhaps England's senior side should take note of the Under 21's running at their opponents, not just playing to the wings either.

I don't think Serbia are anything spectacular, not sure how dominant they were against Czech Republic but they only just nicked the goal at the end, they got it all the same, but their goal against Italy was after being pummelled for long periods of time. I think we need to watch them on the counter, and our defence - particularly Onuhana - is suspect at time, however he - and the rest of the team - reek of speed and pace and we can use that to our advantage. I think Serbia, while they're through all the same, haven't been better like the table shows and are there for the beating.

Fate is in our own hands, and I won't be upset to see four hard working, honest, teams in the final four - unlike your Portgual's and Italy's.

Edited by IAceI

Aaaand we've sunken to a new low with racism. Lovely. :-\

EDIT: Italy have a 2-1 lead, as long as we keep winning it doesn't matter though.

Think the tannoy would have had more effect if it was spoken in Serbian or whatever, y'know, pick on those racist Serbs <_<

Edited by IAceI

Serbia fans started making racist chants/taunts at Onouha, who just turned around and stared at the section making them. Then the tannoy came on asking people making racist chants if they could please leave.

...Which is why the European Union and UEFA should tell them to get lost. Most of the Eastern European countries are like that.