Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good goal from Gardner there. Tottenham actually look like they want to win this game, which is something that seemed to be missing a little Saturday. I can't see Everton wining this game now the Yiddo's have a goal.

o rly?

Everton have scored!

I love being proved wrong :D

EDIT: Oh this is absolutely brilliant!

Does 'Fat' Paul Robinson know how to move? ¬_¬

Edited by TMM

o rly?

Everton have scored!

I love being proved wrong :D

EDIT: Oh this is absolutely brilliant!

Does 'Fat' Paul Robinson know how to move? ¬_¬

An Arsenal fan mocking a goalkeeper, lol.

Please, Jens Lehmann is hilarious, we all mock the shit out of him.

Well Tottenham lose...that's funny, they played really well in the first-half and then utterly rubbish in the second. Brilliant result for Everton.

Edited by TMM

Everyone was talking about our strikers, that was an area that didn't really need strengthening. A left winger, to give a bit of balance, a utility winger and an actual holding midfield would have been money better spent. Fair play to Everton, they look fit and organised.

So how many more before we rule out Spurs 'gatecrashing' the top four as the Southern press has been trying to convince us for weeks? Big Sams Black and White Army!

If you look back to last season we only won one of our first six league games and still finished fifth. There's still a long way to go and plenty of time to turn things around.

I don't think Spurs were particularly poor tonight, we played some good football and looked the more likely to score in the first half but credit to Everton they seemed more composed with the ball and when they had their chances they took them well. Robinson really needs to get his act together. Sure we can blame deflections and whatnot but he used to be able to get to those and if he wants to stay England (and Spurs) #1 he really does need to improve.

I think our four strikers will get going soon enough, just been a slow start. Injuries are playing a really big part at the moment as well, especially with the defense.

I doubt this is an indicator of Spurs' season. Two games before the team have truly meshed.

I hope Jol doesn't get the early-season sack over this. Everton are a decent side and Sunderland are reformed and look stronger than I can remember them EVER being. Two losses is not a season killer. Thinking it is, is. And Jol's done a good job at Spurs.

Guest Ringie 500

I don't really see Jol getting sacked and I don't see this as too big a deal. Yeah, it's frustrating but three of our 4 starting defenders weren't playing and our third best option died twenty minutes in. Our midfield should be decent if/when we get a left winger and beyond that we'll be fine.

Drop Robbo though. He can't keep playing if he's shit for more than one season.