Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh you win some you lose some, try being a Newcastle fan for a week and you'll learn how to be pessimistic

Oh yeah, it just wasn't one I could see us losing. Especially after I'd already celebrated the Tevez "goal". Well...it should have been. I still can't work out how he missed it.

Idiots, they're as much to blame for Newcastle's lack of success as anyone. Allardyce needs time, it's hardly fair to expect him to turn things around within months of coming in.

You're right, but it's bound to happen. Especially after two quite humiliating defeats at home.

How bad must the rest of the referees in this country be when Mike Riley is considered to be one of the best?

Also, on the current Liverpool situation, if you hear the 'Benitez to be sacked' rumours being given credence because of the writer's (Chris Bascombe) contacts within Liverpool, just remember: Bascombe was the journalist that ran the EXCLUSIVE STORY in the summer of us having no money to spend, and that Forlan was our only transfer target.

Edited by therockbox