Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Sanchez, Kamara, Bouzza and Hughes are all good players, and Healy was definately worth a gamble.

To be honest, I was happy with who he bought on the whole, and its reflected in how well we can play (i.e. first halves of games). However, the fact we couldn't keep a lead for love nor money is a huge problem, although I'm not so sure whether its one you can solely blame on the manager.

Oh well, at least Bullard is back soon...

Edited by Liam Byrne

Does Tainio ever not get made into a little bitch? He always seems to be unfairly getting booked and into trouble it's a bit depressing, because he's a good player but every time I watch Spurs, he's getting booked.

I remember when he got booked for jumping in one match, which... y'know is just lovely ¬_¬

Love how Bendtner just comes off the bench and scores, it's like playing Footy Manager. All we need is about 6 more goals from Adebayor and we're there. Oh and Defoe should get a hat-trick too probably.

Edited by IAceI

Andy Gray doesn't half talk shit ...even though we all know that anyway.

He's said how much better Spurs have been at the back, and "not looked like conceding". Well, they've conceded twice today, and on most set pieces he stated how poor Spurs were defending in one way or another.

John Arne Riise is one of the few players in the league that can come out of a 4-1 victory and still look bad. It wasn't for the first time this season either, he's been the weak link in almost every game he's played. Defensively suspect and looks incapable of going past anyone, absolutely shocking.

Every time Riise plays, he makes me so frustrated. Whether it's wasting what could end up being a good play with one of his shots into Row Z or just losing the ball all the time. When Finnan's fit, we should definitely have Arbeloa on the left with him on the right, and Aurelio coming in on the left when need be. Rafa can't have too much patience left.