New GTA IV Trailer is out

abundant

Question, is there a difference between the 360 and PS3 versions? I see everyone saying they want a 360 for this, and that could be because of price, but I wasn't sure if there was info I didn't know about such as downloadable content.

Both have downloadable content if I remember correctly, different for each console.

I presume it's down to the price-tag fo the 360, and to be fair, the 360 so far has better games than the PS3 & a larger amount of users.

There was a story a little while back about the 360 getting 'exclusive downloadble content'. One would assume though, barring any MS attempt to throw cash at Rockstar to monopolise affairs, that it's simply a case of the 360 getting certain downloads whilst PS3 gets entirely different ones. That or maybe 360 gets them first for a while?

Anyway, anyone getting the SE? C'mon, duffell bag, safety deposit box w/key ring, art book, soundtrack CD all for £70? Don't tell me you're not tempted. :shifty:

This game is the reason I'm not waiting any longer than October to get a PS3. As soon as there's a PS3+GTAIV package out, I'm getting one.

As for the trailer, the main dude is looking a little more badass than he did in the first trailer.

Clearing up a few questions around this thread:

-There is no PS2 version of the game. It is exclusively for PS3 and Xbox 360 as of right now.

-PC version is expected, Wii is rumored. Neither are confirmed.

-Downloadable content is exclusive to the 360.

Edited by Zero

• 2 weeks later...