Live Earth

Bigal

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Grohl really had all of London in his hand with Everlong... great performance.

I keep hearing everyone bash AFI's live performance, but Davey and company completely stole the show from anything I've seen out of the New York branch of this shit concert. Hearing them cover Ziggy Stardust was magical.

Is there (or will there tomorrow) be anywhere I can see individual sets?

I'm assuming they'll be all over Youtube soon...

I missed 'tallica, because I gave up after Keane and came online :( And I really wanna see the Foo Fighters.

Edited by Farmer Reil

ES was strange as well, I don't know why, but they seemed to change the tune up a little and it didn't come off well. Foos were the act of the night by far unless Beasties were exceptional.

I still think the whole thing was a waste of time. I know nothing about climate change/global warming.

All I know is Spinal Tap/Foo Fighters and Metallica (amongst a few others) can tear through a Wembley crowd like something that tears through something else with a high level of tearing brilliance.

I missed Metallica. :(

Kanye's on now. He's kickin' ass as usual. Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol and Damien Rice were all really good, I missed loads of it today though. :(

Anybody else hear the rumour Blink 182 are playing? The guy who's hosting it on the Irish channel said there's a rumour that they will. But he's an asscrack so I dunno.