Live Earth

Bigal

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Spinal Tap on stage was one of the greatest experiences of all time, and when they brought out metallica and everyone to perform Big Bottom... sexual. It was so immense I nearly passed out.

Instead I just took my shirt off and got on my mates shoulders.

Rihanna was in Japan I think.

Yeah she was. My friend and I were watching Wolfmother and Jack Johnson play in Sydney and then they went to Japan. We were like, "Who's playing in Japan?" We saw a bunch of Japanese artists listed, none who either of us really know. Linkin Park, Xzibit, and Rihanna. We saw a bunch of black people on stage and went, "Oh god, fuck you music industry." And then saw Rihanna come out and we put on some Steve Martin film.

Rihanna killed my Live Earth... until Spinal Tap saved it.

Edited by damshow

Did anyone see the Abingdon Boys School performance? That was fucking brilliance. Not that I could understand a word they were saying, but it was still better than the rest of the Japanese line-up. One of the chicks was alright as well, but I don't remember who it was. I think it was after Xzibit but before ABS.

Edited by The Sorceress Knight

It was a shame they cut most of the Metallica set out of the BBC broadcast, and the version of Big Bottom, which on now viewing, was great. Foo Fighters were pretty good out of the rest of them, and I was glad to see a bit of Crowded House in Australia.