Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to spoiler things, America people, us Brits don't get it 'til Friday :(

Man you're gonna be so pumped when it opens up to Serah as a pole dancer.

I hope she has a lesbian sex scene with Hope.

What do you mean Hope is a guy? :/

So, just beat the first boss as Serah and Noel...pretty good so far! I like the 'Live Trigger' stuff, a nice little touch. Did anyone else think that the first boss kinda looked like...

Anima from Final Fantasy X? I was kinda sad they didn't share the same name.

Also, ugh...bad/cheesy voice acting shortly after the boss fight....

When talking to people in your house, talk to the girl...Lebreau or something...select "Good Morning, Kupo."

I'm so disappointed that I don't get to pick this up today. For the past week our taxes were suppose to get here today but all of a sudden yesterday we got a call and it got pushed back to the 7th. Any chance if it's a major spoiler people can mark it as such as opposed to a minor spoiler?

So i came home and yes XIII-2 was waiting in the mail, except webstore had sent me not only one but two, with check for both of them. :angry:

I haven't finished 13 yet either, anyone want to give me a quick summary of the ending? I've made it to the Hope's summon battle on the final disc so i think there's not actually much to go. I got stuck there and then it has just stayed on the shelf for months.

Edited by The Sandman

So i came home and yes XIII-2 was waiting in the mail, except webstore had sent me not only one but two, with check for both of them. :angry:

I haven't finished 13 yet either, anyone want to give me a quick summary of the ending. I've made it to the Hope's summon battle on the final disc so i think there's not actually much to go. I got stuck there and then it has just stayed on the shelf for months.

Wrong. There is still quite a bit to go from there...and it gets hard, because you have to level.

BUTTTTTT...thankfully, there is a recap of what happened in FF XIII. On the main menu, select "Beginners something or another"...and you can select which chapter to hear a review from.

I haven't finished 13 yet either, anyone want to give me a quick summary of the ending. I've made it to the Hope's summon battle on the final disc so i think there's not actually much to go. I got stuck there and then it has just stayed on the shelf for months.

Wrong. There is still quite a bit to go from there...and it gets hard, because you have to level.

BUTTTTTT...thankfully, there is a recap of what happened in FF XIII. On the main menu, select "Beginners something or another"...and you can select which chapter to hear a review from.

I'll be reading that anyway, I still don't entirely understand what happened <_<

Something about the savages from Pulse coming to Cocoon and destroying everything they love. Main characters get forced to be bad guys, enemies of Cocoon....they then destroy Cocoon and everyone lives happily ever after (except Fang and Vanille...they're crystals).

Did they remove that shitty "leader dies = game over" thing?

I didn't even remember that :shifty:

But I will get to play a bit more tonight, yay!

Edit: Playing now....I really like the little video they have when you load up the game. Pretty much a "Last time on Final Fantasy XIII-2!"

I followed FF XIII's story pretty well until the last boss fight. Then between it's second and third form they lost me completely. Still don't know what was happening.

The power of friendship, duh.

Gameplay-wise, I think this is my fav FF game since X...and I'm only just starting chapter 2. THe live triggers, the random encounters, the new way to level up...it all works well together, in my mind. Although, I will likely be all "Grrr...fuck this game!" eventually. Also, when the crystal-whatever expanded...

I gave Noel a 4th ATB bar and gave Serah her extra class. The one that debuffs the monsters.

FF XIII:

But they were zombies and then they weren't! Why!?

I let my niece try the XIII-2 demo. She wasn't impressed.

I fucking told you......THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

So, taking a little break...now I am playing Final Fantasy Fables...the Chocobo game on the Wii. Good fun!