Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Issent there an important item if you battle through all blitz ball leagues? Something for Wakkas strongest weapon or something like it? I remember my wakka being strong enough to beat the final boss with one attack. (or one of his stages at least)

I forgot how many dark aeons i beat, the savegame should still be on one of my memory cards though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, just played through Crisis Core for the PSP. That ending is horrible. The horrible part is how sad it was, but tbh I already knew it would happen :(. It wasnt that great of a game, but the ending made up for it!

Yeah, you can get Wakka's best weapon through Blitzball. I don't recall if I got it or not--I think I just got Tidus's, Auron's, and Yuna's and did just fine (not that the endgame in FFX is particularly difficult). I guess Wakka's could be important if you do all of the sidequest stuff or whatever, but I didn't care to get it, and Blitzball got so easy near the end for me that it just got tedious.

You only really need the Celestial Weapons for the post game content anyway. I don't think the US version of the game had the dark aeons, did it? You can wreck almost every enemy just getting Yunas and learning Black Magic. Wakkas can be game breaking though.

You only really need the Celestial Weapons for the post game content anyway. I don't think the US version of the game had the dark aeons, did it? You can wreck almost every enemy just getting Yunas and learning Black Magic. Wakkas can be game breaking though.

Yeah, no dark aeons for us :(

How is Wakka's game breaking?

Did not remember that the first fight with Ultimate Weapon. Didn't remember that he would fly off after some damage. Got killed the first time I fought him. Figured I had to level up big time. Decided to level up to 60 with Vincent, Cid, and Barrett (as Cloud was in a coma.) Now, I'm playing catch up with Cloud. -____-

I'm on disc 3 now, but I'm still gonna be doing some side stuff like chocobo breeding cause you know... Knights of the Round. And I'm gonna attempt to beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon for the first time ever.