Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's kinda really annoying hmm.gif

...and holy fuck. Ten year cycle? They expect this game to last TEN YEARS?! I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait more than three to five years for XV.

Going through my old posts, I found this. We have now entered year 3 of waiting for XV. They have two more.

Just played through tactics again.

Monk then ninja for first strike then surprisingly dancer for forbidden dance.

Putting everything to sleep or making them frogs no matter the distance made shit easier.

97-Brave Ramza with no weapons and the Ninja's innate Two Swords does an absolute shit-ton of damage (with Concentration you can kill Weigraf and Gaffgarion in a single round; if your speed is high enough you can then do it twice in a row to Velius).

I prefer Slow Dance to any of the dancer's other moves. Sleep is one thing, but halving everybody in the battle's speed is amazing.

So, I just found where I'm getting all my future phone wallpapers from.

http://imgur.com/a/wVTSi

Those really do need hideous little Playskool Little People with anime hair running around on them to be more accurate. :shifty:

The one with the whole Barrett date is a trip, though.

• Like 1

I can do XIII. I've been meaning to do a playthrough where I actually follow the guide.

I actually really want to play through it again, ever since I learned that in my 40 hours of playing, still not to finish it, I still hadn't FULLY unlocked the battle system, because FFXIII is fucking stupid that way. I swear that game would be so much better if they'd just patch in respawn times for the monsters to make leveling slightly possible. I never unlocked the Limit Breaks, which apparently allows you to grind the Adamantoises to the point the game might be fun.

What are you doing in here LL, will talking about Final Fantasy not ruin your street cred?

Now I know you're short AND you're a nerd. My world is so confused.

Also an FFVI play might get me to actually play the damn thing, but I'm currently 90% through Ni no Kuni and at the best part of FFX. Where all that's left to do is grinding!

No idea if this has ever been posted in here, but...

Sephiroth didn’t kill Aerith.

Sephiroth impaled her through a
region of the body that doesn’t completely destroy vital organs (at most
damage to the liver/ and large intestine)

Also no blood is lost in the scene so no major blood vessels are damaged.

Her
spine was severed at a point where the brain still functions to control
the heart and lungs, however it paralyses her in the legs and abdomen
(which is why she slumps over)

Do to immense pain and swelling of blood vessels do to being impaled, she falls unconscious though still alive.

When laid to a watery rest she immediately sinks (but dead bodies float) Implying body muscle tension is disrupting buoyancy.

Cloud drowned Aerith.