Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdom Hearts HD is out September 13th. Man. It's not coming to Vita? That sucks. That'd help me convince myself to get my shit together and buy one. Sony would really like it if I did, after all.

Kingdom Hearts HD is out September 13th. Man. It's not coming to Vita? That sucks. That'd help me convince myself to get my shit together and buy one. Sony would really like it if I did, after all.

The only purpose I have for my Vita now is a $250 web browser.

FFX HD might come out one day.

Maybe... :(

FFX HD might come out one day.

Maybe... :(

It's coming later this year from what I heard, along with FF X-2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, I always wondered if there was ever anything like this in any games, just in general. A hidden easter egg that's just never been stumbled across. That's awesome.

I still can't believe no-one else has managed to revive Aeris and use Zack in Final Fantasy VII.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy Tacticks got a big update on iOS today, not only did they update all of the grafics (not to drasticly, still feels retro) but also many of the animations and cloudsaveing. I think this should fix a good portion of the old PSP port complains this came with. It´s also on sale at 50% of it´s normal price. Still much for a iOS game but it´s an all time classic full game so 8$ issent to bad.