Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, XV looks really different from XIII (and I am ok with that). But it doesn't look like a Final Fantasy game really...but it looks interesting.

I think I just need to get it in my head that the Final Fantasy type of game I want (everything up to and including IX) will never be a thing again.

You'll get Kingdom Hearts III though. SE's thing is trying to reinvent the RPG, which has had mixed success in all honesty. FFXV did look like really nice though, I'm excited for it right now.

I think a lot of us called them rebranding Versus XIII as XV awhile ago.

I'm curious what will be in their press conference tomorrow. I know everyone's thinking FFVII remake, but I'm not so sure that's ever going to happen.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about tomorrows thing. AFAIK it's not being streamed and it's just promoted as a Q&A so I imagine they'll just be elaborating on what was shown at Sony's event.

And I think Sony would have thrown all the money at them to have a FFVII HD remake included in their show.

Well, XV looks really different from XIII (and I am ok with that). But it doesn't look like a Final Fantasy game really...but it looks interesting.

I think I just need to get it in my head that the Final Fantasy type of game I want (everything up to and including IX) will never be a thing again.

I really wish Sakaguchi would get off his butt and move Mistwalker over into filling that void.

Mistwalker are focusing on mobile games and such, which is a damn shame, as Last Story was by far one of the best JRPGs of recent years, and possibly one of my favourite games ever. Far, far superior to the last few Final Fantasy games.

XV really doesn't look like something that would interest me.

I've blamed Enix for pretty much everything that's ever gone wrong in my life.

I just... I don't buy Final Fantasy for an action RPG. Make a fucking different game with the action system, don't force it on us.

• Like 1

You'll buy it anyway because you're a masochist, and then you'll say it wasn't so bad. :shifty:

Also, I hope those FFX/X2 remasters keep Tidus' laugh in.

You'll buy it anyway because you're a masochist, and then you'll say it wasn't so bad. :shifty:

Also, I hope those FFX/X2 remasters keep Tidus' laugh in.

I know. :(

In my defense, I will defend XIII-2 to the death. That game was everything that was missing from FFXIII. But then I also love X-2. Maybe I just really like it when games a -2 to the end of titles.

• Like 1