Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, it's a good thing I got into the beta. I totally forgot that I pretty much hate everything about MMO's.

Few! I can report that FFXIV is still an MMO and thus super boring and repetitive.

And that's why I never got past level 20 on WoW.

Oh man, it's a good thing I got into the beta. I totally forgot that I pretty much hate everything about MMO's.

Few! I can report that FFXIV is still an MMO and thus super boring and repetitive.

And that's why I never got past level 20 on WoW.

I just bought all the expansions for WoW before I realized I too hate MMO's. I wish I didn't because I would have liked to play the FF one.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got bad news for all you Ruki's out there:

Just as Final Fantasy 13-2 was to Final Fantasy 13, Lightning Returns is a different beast from the previous two FF13 games - with the emphasis maybe on beast. Speaking with Famitsu (as translated by Kotaku), game producer Yoshinori Kitase said, "If I were to describe the gameplay, I'd say that there are some elements with the severity of [something like] Dark Souls."

The gameplay demo looked... uhm. Yeah. Nothing like XIII or XIII-2. Shame, despite the linear leveling, I quite enjoyed the battle system of XIII after playing through again. I dunno, I'll buy and play it, but I'm not quite as excited as I'd hope to be after how much I like XIII-2.

Anyone play through Final Fantasy Dimensions? Is it really good? I played the prologue, and it feels like a SNES FF, but it's only a half hour and the job system hasn't been introduced yet. I don't want to drop $20 for an iPhone game that doesn't blow me away.

That's pretty cool, I always felt the effort you went to getting 100% wasn't exactly worth the effort. I imagine it'll just be more of a "WAKKA WENT ON TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE CHEER SQUAD, HE NOW WORKS FOR GOOGLE" than anything else.