Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Something I just realised about Final Fantasy VII:

When you help Jessie after her leg gets stuck. She runs off and takes the elevator without waiting for you. What a bitch. I just saved your life and you're gonna make me watch for the next elevator to get out of a reactor that's about to explode?

I'm glad the plate crushed you.

"You better fucking wait for me at the elevator as this place comes crashing down, or I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD"

Some hero you are, Clawson. >_>

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! Lightning Returns will not be a return to the ATB system that so many fans clamour for (instead going even further away for a more action feel), but WILL have social media integration that I don't think I've ever seen anyone use or request!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Thank you Square-Enix, you know exactly what I want.

You fucking cunts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've always said "Tye-Dus", but it was "Tee-Dus" in Kingdom Hearts too. It's a bit silly to say that the "debate" is idiotic, only to follow that up by saying that you disagree with canon.