Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..huh? It was on the PC before, that's how I originally played it. Now it's just optimized for todays computers. I've played it before, it runs perfectly fine.

The audio is horrible compared to the Playstation version.

• Like 1

Same version that Eidos has been selling themselves for a while now, with Cloud saves and character leveling up cheats built in, etc.

What if I want to save with a different character? This seems like a poor game mechanic.

You're behind the times. When the feature was first revealed last year, everyone was making that joke.

Same version that Eidos has been selling themselves for a while now, with Cloud saves and character leveling up cheats built in, etc.

What if I want to save with a different character? This seems like a poor game mechanic.

You're behind the times. When the feature was first revealed last year, everyone was making that joke.

Pfft.

Has anyone seen that new HD intro for FFVII? I can't wait to see it on PS3.

..huh? It was on the PC before, that's how I originally played it. Now it's just optimized for todays computers. I've played it before, it runs perfectly fine.

The audio is horrible compared to the Playstation version.

Never noticed anything of the sort myself, but I know at the same time there's people out there who have done HD audio updates and such for when the community was patching the game themselves before the re-release.

Look up a program called "Anxious Heart". It replaces the audio files with your choice of the game's PSX equivalents, various official covers such as the Black Mages' version of OWA, and several fanmade covers of songs. The only song I don't think it replaces is the song that plays over the ending and possibly the credits.

Reports coming out that X/X-2 HD is due out on October 17/18. Still to be confirmed by Square.

If true, then FINALLY a solid release date.

Unfortunately they don't mean 17th/18th October. That's October 2017/18

Curses. Well, gotta fit in more Final Fantasy XIII spinoffs between now and then.

• Like 1

Something I just realised about Final Fantasy VII:

When you help Jessie after her leg gets stuck. She runs off and takes the elevator without waiting for you. What a bitch. I just saved your life and you're gonna make me watch for the next elevator to get out of a reactor that's about to explode?

I'm glad the plate crushed you.

• Like 3