Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man....mastering a job takes forever! I just got someone to level 10 monk and thought that was it....but 14?! Jeeze!

Edit: but the pirate class with the double handed ability? Strong as fuck! When you add in the first performer song + double strike/damage (whatever the pirate ability is called) it just gets crazy.

Just wondering what the longest anyone ever played an FF game straight was. I'm not making this up, but WAY back in the 1990s I once played FF Tactics 25 hours straight. Only time I ever played a game that long. Yeah, I'm never doing that again.

I think I played FFX for about 12 hours just the other day because I had nothing else going on. Other than that, I probably went through some serious FF8 sessions as a kid

So....at the part where I can fight the past bosses. Although I am struggling unless I am going in with full special attacks. Is there anywhere I can go to level up a bit?

Currently using a Dark Knight, Pirate, Ninja and Valkarye (favorite class).

Outside of Florem, there's an area with patches of flowers. If you fight in there, you'll fight these little flower looking enemies. Equip the item that gets you double exp in place of gold and reap the crazy exp.

Spent about two hours (plus another hour to grind the gold)...went from about level 63 to 75, with mastering a bunch if classes. Thanks for this!

I had Chrono Trigger. It was pretty decent. The controls are solid and everything that's supposed to be there is there. I'm not in love with the new character designs for the iOS FF6, but if you're OK with the touchscreen controls and small screen, its a solid port.

Yeah, touch controls are kind of weird for FFs (Chrono Trigger isn't so bad because it isn't that square by square movement). Depends how badly you want to play on the go, but I'd say it's not worth £11 for a remaster-re-re-re-re-release. Wait for it to go on offer at least.

This is pretty vague, but I should warn you that there's apparently a part of Chrono Trigger that's basically impossible with a touch screen. I have no idea what part, but I've seen that game on iOS touted as the main reason a lot of people have purchased those iPhone NES Controllers.

Like I say, no idea, just keep seeing that complaint everywhere. I could never get into Chrono Trigger. By the time I knew it existed, I was well within my "just play final fantasy 7 and 8 forever" phase as a teen. And nowadays the battle system has always been hard to get into for me.

• 3 weeks later...