Champions League Season 2007/2008

Herr Matzat

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defensive game against Barcelona paid off. Almost stole the win as well.

Barca were cheated by that referee though. I thought Thomson was gonna be sent off instead of the yellow and Adam clearly handled it in the box. And the bit where McGregor tipped Ronaldinho's free-kick over the bar and he got a goal kick from it, someone get the ref some specs. It's the first time I've seen Rangers be GIVEN bad decisions from a referee. It was great, I actually thought we would win by the end, just seemed like we had luck on our side (again).

Rangers for the final 16 again...and beyond~!? ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Since when did Liverpool start scoring more than two goals in a game? Chelsea scoring six...the world is turning upside down.

EDIT: 5-0!?! Stop scoring!!! Please?

EDIT 2: Bastards...stupid Liverpool playing well...

Edited by TMM

That tackle on Brown was fucking horrible though he did walk about afterwards so hopefully he'll be fine for the Italy game

Dirty bastard, Binya - Indeed.

EDIT - And I've seen some ugly people in my time...but this guy just takes it to a whole new level

_44222583_crouch_2_203x152.jpg

Edited by Baddar D

I was working tonight but managed to see some of the Celtic/Benfica game. (I work in a pub and they tend to show most games). From what I did see they did just enough to warrant a 1-0 win. The goal was a good strike, nevermind the deflection - it would've probs went in anyway.

I was also surprised at how calm Brown was in his post-match interview. Fucking awful tackle, hate that in the game. Hopefully he'll be able to represent Scotland!

Now just need a result from my team (Rangers) tomorrow. Not holding out much hope but ach, you can dream huh?

I reckon that shot was never going in. It took a deflection and thats where the keeper was originally standing then he almost got to it with his trailing foot but hooked it into te net. Unlucky for Benfica really. I saw the whole Liverpool-Besiktas game. Besiktas would have been lucky to get about 20% of possesion. When they had the ball they would get to the Liverpool backline and run out of ideas and lose the ball.

That tackle on Brown was fucking horrible though he did walk about afterwards so hopefully he'll be fine for the Italy game

Dirty bastard, Binya - Indeed.

EDIT - And I've seen some ugly people in my time...but this guy just takes it to a whole new level

_44222583_crouch_2_203x152.jpg

Interestingly enough, I met Crouch at Space in Ibiza last summer and he's actually far better looking in person than on the tv etc. He was a quality geezer :-)

Oh, I don't doubt he could be a good looking chap in person. But in 85% of the pictures you see of him, not any of them help his case.

Edited by Baddar D