Lineker

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Yummy yummy yummy I've got Ramos love in my tummy :D

Don't we all right now :D

Making 2 changes at half-time is something that only Juande the Brave would do, not Martin the Cautious.

You do realize Martin the Cautious brought Tottenham back to where they belong. He reached UEFA Cup two years in a row and teams like Chelsea and Liverpool had a hard time with them. Just because this year it didn't go as well as everybody thought it would go doesn't mean Martin was poop and now Ramos is the man.

I'm not saying that he didn't do a great job for us. But at the end of the day, he was hired as a coach, and at the end of the day that showed this year when we spent £40-£50mil on new players and he showed his tactical flaws. Ramos is a fantastic manager as opposed to a great coach, and I'm sure he will be able to guide us to the next level.

Jol is a good coach, but he hasn't got that killer instinct to make decisions and achieve the results when they matter most. I'm afraid many people might forget he did a good job with them, but Ramos has got a good chance to achieve special things at White Harte Lane. He has that instinct.

Ramos is a killer bear. Jol is Yogi Bear.

I wouldn't blame Dawson for that goal. It seemed like he got a shout from behind him but then no one else cleared it. Just another example of our poor performance as a defensive unit.

I'm not really blaming him - I was only "watching" it with my back to the muted TV and music on the PC. From the replay it seemed like he'd let it run when he should have dealt with it.

Still, they bounced back quickly and doesn't that mean they're through now?

Btw, you really need to give me info on this Dawson Fantasy Footy. Not sure how the others worked, so if it's going to run the same as them, I'll find one of the others that you did and check it out.

The point means we're through yes.

Dig out the 4 seasons of previous DFF /forum/index.php?showforum=63">here. There's been 2 divisions since season 2 and it's done with dice. Full explanation in the first season's initial post. There'll be some positions available for new teams but we're not taking sign-ups or anything yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. If Copenhagen draw with Aberdeen (1 point) or win then Copenhagen (3 points) are on. Lokomotiv has 2 points but have played all their 4 games allready. And i would love it if Aberdeen turned Copenhagen over since they are the most despised club in my book. Oh and Libor sionko (former Rangers player i belive) plays for copenhagen.

Edited by mikevandam