It's Britney Bitch, Come In My Mouth

Mr. X

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the performance yet but all the papers have been slating Britneys comeback performance at the VMAs last night. Anybody manage to see it? Was it really as bad as it's been made out to be? The pictures of her sure don't seem very flattering

Edited by Sam

Kid Rock Punched Tommy Lee in the face...

Wait, what? Was this for real or a stunt? Because there's not much more in life that I like to watch as much as a white trash fight.

Absolutely real. It's one of the top stories on mtvnews.com. I couldn't help but read about it and flash to the part of Family Guy's "To Live And Die In Dixie". Hoedown, hootenanny, hoedown, hootenanny!

It was fantastic train-wreck television. Britney looked absolutely out of her mind and has officially entered that level of insanity that was formerly only reserved for people like Mike Tyson (the "Tyson Zone", as Bill Simmons would put it.) Kanye is now pissed that he went 0-for-5 and didn't get to play on the main stage (seriously, I'm thinking that the award shows are starting to go away from him not out of spite, but just because watching him throw a fit is one of the funniest things going today.) Meanwhile, Ashlee Simpson officially started on the opposite lifestyle path of her sister by supposedly giving Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz a lapdance and Fiddy becomes Paris Hilton's four millionth customer, if you catch my drift.

That said, the format was crap for one main reason. I hear all this about the Foo Fighters getting a ton of guest stars...and we don't really even get to see a proper performance.

Two new Britney Spears songs have popped up online and they're every bit as bad as you'd expect. According to The Sun, she opens her new song Cold As Fire with the lyrics:

"I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy/ Make him come in my mouth/ Make him my new baby"

Other sources are saying the lyrics are:

"I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy/ Make him call me mama/ Make him my new baby"

And so I must ask, EWB, what is your opinion on this matter? :shifty:

:mellow:

Please tell me this ain't you, BSIG.

... holy shit. That may be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.