Best Horror Movie Killer

Animal

Best killer?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best killer?

• Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
    • Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elsmtreet)
    • Charles Lee Ray aka Chucky (Childsplay)
    • The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
    • Pinhead (Hellraiser)
    • Scream Guy (Scream)
    • Micheal Myers (Halloween)
    • Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
    • Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula)
    • Other:

Well my favourite is definitly Jason Voorhees. A big guy still mad about being drowned because of some stupid kids and dumbass councelers + his mother being decapitated. Add that to the great look with the Hockeymask and his awesome weapon he represents horror movies for me.

Freddy. You could make a case that the other killers listed were either (A) Lashing out based upon prior treatment, and even deserved to be pitied, or (B) Were monsters, not people. Freddy, however, was a person, and he was b-b-bad to the bone.

Chucky was the best horror killer because it was a fuckin' doll! Who would suspect a doll? Like every little kid had a doll like that.. and the first time I saw it (I was 10 or 11), I was scared as shit to walk around in my house in the dark. That was a creepy ass movie.. and now, he's just the classic killer.

After him, I would agree with Patrick Bateman. He seems like a normal guy and then goes nuts on your ass.

There were a lot there I hadn't thought of when talking to Evert about this, so I voted Leatherface. I was really young when I saw it, and it seemed very real, due to the grittiness of it and stuff. But I had forgotten about Bates =(

Coming in seconds would be Freddy Kruger, for the aboce reasons. He's bad ass.

Edited by Kaneanite

Leatherface, Jason and Micheal Myers are my favorites, in that order. I only saw the chucky movies once, and that was when i was like 6.

My sister had a doll that looked like that, and i remember the night i saw it, i woke up in the middle of the night and the doll was sitting up on the computer desk in my room, looking right at me....i remember screaming like a little girl too :lol: eh, so i guess he would have to be up there too, since he freaked me out in real life.