TNA iMPACT! Pictures!

EndOfAnEra

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest there's nothing wrong with adding these fantasy settings, and funnily enough the example i was going to use to justify it was that Robot Wars game that was made <_<

That screenshot however looks really out of place, it's just the way that Christian is placed makes it look as if its a c+p job

I read somewhere there are only going to be 20 wrestlers in game, which is a bit disapointing but if the customization is good that may make up for it.

I hope you're wrong, as that would suck. But then again, how many people on the TNA roster? Less than 40? Twenty is too low though, thirty's a good number imo.

Are there going to be CAWs?

I'm worried about that, but they'll probably make it more like a wrestling game. No fatalities and that nonsense. But the rumor of twenty wrestlers is bugging me. Especially since it means some of midcard/lowercard guys won't probably be in the game.

Edited by Baby Hewey

My biggest thing right now is that all of the faces seemed to have been based off of Neanderthal man. Like, Kurt Angle is pretty much making the same facial non-expression in every screenshot of him I've seen where he looks like a cross between an ape and a robot. I imagine that would get distracting for me after a while.

I read somewhere there are only going to be 20 wrestlers in game, which is a bit disapointing but if the customization is good that may make up for it.

I hope you're wrong, as that would suck. But then again, how many people on the TNA roster? Less than 40? Twenty is too low though, thirty's a good number imo.

Are there going to be CAWs?

I don't want finishers to be fatalities, and the such.

You don't understand how awesome that could be.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to even suggest something as silly as fatalities just because Midway is publishing the game. Ed Boon isn't developing the game. If you want to be nervous about something, be nervous that it's the guys that developed Backyard Wrestling. If the game is going to suck, it's going to be because it's just a shitty game, not because they're going to make it into TNA Kombat.

And 20 wrestlers? That seems okay to me considering TNA's obscenely bloated roster of crap.

1. Abyss

2. AJ Styles

3. Sabin

4. Christian

5. Daniels

6. Lethal

7. Jarrett

8. Angle

9. Rhino

10. Killings

11. Samoa Joe

12. Sting

13. Bubba Ray

14. D-Von

15. Raven

16. Sonjay

17. Harris

18. Storm

19. BG James

20. Kip James

That's pretty much anyone that's worth anything in TNA.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to even suggest something as silly as fatalities just because Midway is publishing the game. Ed Boon isn't developing the game. If you want to be nervous about something, be nervous that it's the guys that developed Backyard Wrestling. If the game is going to suck, it's going to be because it's just a shitty game, not because they're going to make it into TNA Kombat.

And 20 wrestlers? That seems okay to me considering TNA's obscenely bloated roster of crap.

1. Abyss

2. AJ Styles

3. Sabin

4. Christian

5. Daniels

6. Lethal

7. Jarrett

8. Angle

9. Rhino

10. Killings

11. Samoa Joe

12. Sting

13. Bubba Ray

14. D-Von

15. Raven

16. Sonjay

17. Harris

18. Storm

19. BG James

20. Kip James

That's pretty much anyone that's worth anything in TNA.

I was going to do a my 20, but it's easier just doing the ones that will/could/wouldn't bother me be left out. Some are due to time restraints etc., such as Skipper and Rave turning up not long ago.

• Black Reign / Dustin Rhodes

• Sonjay Dutt

• Junior Fatu

• Havok

• Lance Hoyt

• B.G. James

• Kip James

• Pacman Jones

• Kaz

• Ron Killings

• Jimmy Rave

• Shark Boy

• Elix Skipper

• Rick Steiner

They've added a 'making of' video to their website of the game, featuring Daniels, Styles, Senshi, Lethal, Dutt and Joe doing mo-cap. Watch out for Joe doing his combo in the mo-cap suit. :pinch: