TNA iMPACT! Pictures!

EndOfAnEra

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAW?

Create A Wrestler.

They're probably just giving an example of what sort of freaks you can create.

I know what a CAW is....I was jsut suggesting what maybe the person in the pic is a CAW.

Ah ok lol - I thought you were saying "CAW?" almost in response to what a few others suggested above.

Ugghhhh, 20 wrestlers? Seriously? I'm a roster guy, which is the reason I don't want Smackdown! Vs. RAW 2008(Small roster, no undercard). 20 wrestlers is going to ruin any replay this game will have. :thumbsdown:

I like that picture, it's as if this crazy ass La Parka look alike is about to attack Jeff Jarrett from behind, but wants to give a shout out to his mom before he does so.

Edit - Or is that Christian? I can't tell.

It's Eric Young.

Judging by that video, the gameplay is going to be at least better then RAW & RAW 2, simply because...ya know...they're not constantly constipated when they move.

Also, I'm willing to believe that you might just be able to customize moves in other moves: the moonsault into reverse DDT, I think, is something you can change in mid air. I'd hope so, anyway, because that'd be ultimo cool.

Oh, and I still want to see how they work KOTM & Six Sides of Steel. I'm also willing to guess that the Hardcore match will just be called the Monsters Ball, because MB is a trademark TNA match too when ya think about it. I'dve loved the Clockwork House of Fun too...

In game footage from the unvieling at the Fanfest today. And for those wondering, the game is running on the Unreal Engine (maybe I can mod the game, as we're starting to learn modding with the Unreal Editor in Uni. ^_^ )

http://gamingring.com/grdesign/displaynews...p;ucat=1,3&

I haven't checked out the videos yet (they're pretty hefty in size). Anyone wanna YouTube 'em for moi? lol :blush:

Edited by TheModernWay

Agreed

"Yeah that's how i start all my matches, with a...dropkick, watch out for that"

"Oh, a vicious hiptoss, followed by a dropkick i'm sure"

Aside from the awesome commentary.

Is there any commentary from Tenay and West or is it just music in the game?

Plus it looks awesome.

Can't wait to use dropkicks with Cage (Y)

Ok, so yeah I did watch it :pinch: .

Great commentary (when you can hear it). Gotta love Cage getting lost when he tried storming out too lol.

It looks pretty great IMO. At first I thought it looked strange with Cage punching/kicking, but I that may just be they've given him an unsuitable punch animation to start off with, as I saw that it's only 60% complete too :o . Same would probably apply to the short entrances too. I loved that Joe-esque dive though, and obviously did the fans. And "I WON BY A HIPTOSS!".