What is your stance on Mourinho?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you.....

• Love him
    • Love to hate him
    • Hate to love him
    • Just plain hate him

You're just still bitter for the European and the World Cup :P

EDIT: Maybe it was a cheap shot, but anyway, I won't start arguing again because of those games; twas self-defense and all that.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

EDIT: Maybe it was a cheap shot, but anyway, I won't start arguing again because of those games; twas self-defense and all that.

That the excuse for the diving or the cheap shot? :pervert:

That the excuse for the diving or the cheap shot? :pervert:

Love the guy. I love how he has different looks as well. Sometimes he looks very sharp, then he looks like he just came out of bed. He's always very honest when Chelsea play bad. He has the most awesome comments too. I remember when Chelsea had to play Barcelona in the Champions League and the day before the match he named all the players that will play for Barca, because he said Barca are really predictable :P Rijkaard didn't like that lol.

To be honest I used to think he was ace, especially his 'football nation is cool' interview which I used to have on my phone. Unfortunately his general whining, negative football and arsiness (sp?) have changed my opinion and now he just irritates me.

I've always liked Mourinho.

Well, strictly speaking that's a lie. Ever since he moved to Chelsea and we got to hear more from him I liked him. Seeing him run down the line at OT when Porto scored that goal wasn't the best sight ever.

It seems whenever he's interviewed, there's always a funny point to take from it, whether he's having a go at someone or talking complete and utter bollocks.

I'm indifferent. He can be very funny (ie the bird flu stuff) and he can be a complete classless piece of shit (ie the whole Porto/Miki Feher deal, that was probably one of the scummiest things said in football in recent years). Beyond that I'm not generally a fan of managers making nonsensical excuses for his players, especially when they border on the lie. In short, I guess I like his persona, less so his attitude.
Edited by If_You_Wanna_Be_the_Man