Jose Mourinho has left Chelsea.

FLiam

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else listening to Five Live? Seriously, people who ring into radio shows can be such spastics, it's comedy gold.

Some Chelsea "fan" claiming they were nothing before Abramovich, followed Liverpool fan bringing out the "It's our year" speech as the only man who can stop them is now can. Apparently, the only reason we won it last year was because Cech being injured cost them 15 points. :blink:

EDIT: As I type it a United fan goes on, embarassing us. He got cut off. :)

Edited by Jonny D

He's evidently left because Roman told him that unless he avoids defeat on Sunday, he's out of a job. Jose knew that wasn't possible, so he's saved Roman the bother. :shifty:

To be honest, I feel sorry for the guy who takes over. Winning multiple trophies is seemingly not enough unless it includes the Champions League. Roman should listen to Kenyon...he said they'd be the biggest club in the World by 2016...Long wait, but that's what he thinks.

Well, that's ruined my day. :(

Unless Gianfranco Zola himself stopped whatever it is he's doing these days and took the job, before managing to somehow pull previously-nonexistant Managing Skills Worthy of Jesus out of thin air...I don't think anything could make up for it.

Guest TheBlueyComplex

They're never going to find someone as good as Mourinho, since whilst being a good manager aswell, he had the fucking confidence.

When I was shopping, this little lad was all "Mum, I NEED Mourinho on my Chelsea shirt." Poor kid, he's gonna need to NEED someone else on the back now.

The Premiership's lost a top manager unfortunately. We're back to the boring Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger once more talking and talking and talking absolutely shit and bollocks in the most uninteresting ways in the world.

Anyone who didn't like Jose just has no sense of humour. Most complete manager in a long time, and the Premiership won't be the same now. Pretty much no reason to watch after match interviews now.

Gay :(

Wow. Just fucking wow. I'm kind of dissapointed really, and this is coming from a Man United fan. I really liked the guy, he was a bit of an idiot at times, but he was a very entertaining idiot. Won't be long until we see him winning the champions league with someone like Real Madrid I imagine. I don't know if I can see Chelsea surviving this. Players like Terry and Lampard really seemed to have a close bond with him, and should Mourinho go to another club, I can see them at least trying to follow.

So, Shevchenko starting for the rest of the season then?