EWB Boxing

9 to 5

Hey, do you remember ages ago when we all signed up to www.vivi.com for private boxing fun? Yeah, I am trying to start up a private league again and I want you lot, people off another forum (talkFORUM for the nosey, fuck, we need numbers after all >_>) and other friends of mine to have fun on it. So, yeah sign up if you would.

Region Name: Peruvian Underworld Boxing

Region Password: Hatton

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick run-down:

You manage your own gym which consists of your own created boxers at all weights and you pick their stats. From there you choose fight plans and such as once a week your boxers square off in a fight against another gym. Wins and losses move you up and down the table, and there are titles for each weight. Basicially, the more people in, the more competitive it is and more fun. That's why I am whoring it everywhere. >_>

I should become a public speaker. >_>

We all have our own gym, but we compete in the same region. It would be like having my Blackburn and your Fulham, each with different squads or fighters, compete in the same league.

Badder, you get 70 points to put into speed, chin etc when you create a boxer. It's very user-friendly if even I could understand it.

I don't mean to brag, but oh man am I stomping the lot of you. Paul London with a ridiculous comeback from 6 points down with 6 rounds to go to win the Cruiserweight championship, and my other two fighters who've had bouts are also undefeated.

No one shall defeat me, mwahahaha.