EWB Boxing

9 to 5

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TEOL, Why are you looking at my Smackdown vs Raw 2007 save file? Because i could have sworn Alexander Jefferson was a dude i made after i saw Booker T got dissed by The Rock on youtube.

I joined. Max Fow'ty up in it to win it, ya'll. I have some terribly original fighter names; Fiter Fitowski, E.M. Earphone, Max Fow'ty and I.M. Likefight Jr.

Edited by Cloudy Is Thugnificent

Bah!

'Random' Randy Rednall makes a stuttering (read - battered nonstop for 10 rounds) start, nevermind, my real boxers start from tomorrow.

Edited by IWGP

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, my super LW K.L. Eenex hasn't lost a match yet. Granted, he's only had two, but here's to hoping he can go 3-0.

EDIT: What weight div is good for a 186 pounder? I have a guy who's 186 and seems to be at a disadvantage no matter what division.

Edited by Cloudy Bartowski

Yeah, see that. Ace Kennedy = AWESOME :D
Your the guy that inspired his awesomeness, Just don't let it go to your head....Barbie.

(Ace knows im just messing around)

Edited by Slogger9

Light-Heavyweight Championship of the World

This is the Rematch Between

Ace "The Ironman" Kennedy© vs Kevin "The Killer" Kahn

Round #: Winner of Round - Champ/Challenger Total Score

Round 1: Kahn wins 10-9 (9-10)

Round 2: Kahn wins 10-9 (18-20)

Round 3: 10-10 Tie (28-30)

Round 4: Kennedy wins 10-9 (38-39)

Round 5: 10-10 Tie (48-49)

Round 6: Kennedy wins 10-9 (58-58)

Round 7: Kennedy wins 10-9 (68-67)

Round 8: Kahn wins 10-9 (77-77)

Round 9: Kennedy wins 10-9 (87-86)

Round 10: Kahn wins 10-9 (96-96)

Round 11: Kennedy wins 10-9 (106-105)

Round 12: Kahn wins 10-9 (114-114)

Judge Roy Bean - 115-114 - Kennedy

Judge Judy Television - 115 - Kennedy/Kahn

Judge Lao Mang Chen - 116-115 - Khan

Result - Ace "The Ironman" Kennedy Retains the Title via Draw

Heh, my super LW K.L. Eenex hasn't lost a match yet. Granted, he's only had two, but here's to hoping he can go 3-0.

EDIT: What weight div is good for a 186 pounder? I have a guy who's 186 and seems to be at a disadvantage no matter what division.

My two heavyweights are doing pretty well. Hanson was flying until Borders KO'd him :(

Odenfeld is still flying, and KO'd Samba in round one last week :D So much for 'best pound for pound boxer' ¬_¬ (I assume you meant Samba by that, 9to5?).

Next Saturday, the only Undefeated heavyweight in the division, vs. the guy who lost both of his title matches. Odenfeld vs. Keaney.

Borders has his shot then too, so I assume the winner of Odenfeld vs. Keaney will get a title shot the following week. Though let's face it, Keaney really doesn't deserve another shot ¬_¬

The Super-Lightweight isn't going so well. McGuire's 3-2-0 and miles away from contention.

Super-Featherweight is better. Drury is undefeated at 2-0-2, and a win tomorrow could provisionally make him #1 contender if Rage beats Timmins tomorrow.

Similar story in Bantamweight. One win could make Jones #1 contender, depending on who he's fighting. I want a shot at the Bantamweight title, just for the blatant nickname stealing by the champ ¬_¬ There's only one Phantom Bantam, damnit. And it's the mediocre Welsh one.

Junior-Flyweight was just to see how being really short and spending the points on making his skills better would fare. Not very well, apparently.

Let's not mention Straw-weight :shifty: