EWB Boxing

9 to 5

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sign up later today, and I'll go ahead and make fighters for each weight class. Hell, maybe I'll even make two for each weight class.

I'll probably get my shit ruined, but it'll be fun none the less. You guys are lucky this isn't Fight Night Round 3 though, because I'd be making orphans of your children.

It goes through the rankings, finds the top two and puts them in a title fight.

The heavyweights, for example, will have 2 fights of #1 v #1 because it's a four-way tie, and the winners go for the heavyweight title.

I don't know who the Philosophers of Combat are, but they're the only other undefeated gym...at least until Paul London successfully defends his Cruiserweight title :D

EDIT: Early fight of the year candidate:

http://www.vivi.com/cgi-bin/query.fcgi?+te...n=Cruiserweight

Edited by Gorilla Monsoon

I wish I could work out this whole system well enough to actually know how the hell I can win anything.

As it is, randomness will abound... so will losing, I fear.

If you haven't read the instructions/FAQs on fight planning (this goes for anyone) I suggest you do so, they're very informative. From there, there are links to other sites that have ready-made plans for you to use, suggestions as to how to spec out your fighters and oh so much more.

That said if there are questions I can try to answer them.

wow so far I'm 3-0-1. I"m impressed with "Wylde Chylde" I thought i was going to lose that one , but Luckily Timothy "Wylde Chylde: Davis was able to get a knockout in the sixth round..

So far all my fighters are doing ok, Briggs scored a knockout in the 7th round over Jack Vinson to win the Junior-Flyweight title.

Hopefully they can keep this up

Slugging and boxing is good. I use some of the plans from some fo the help sites. I'll eventually sit down and learn to write my own. Created a heavyweight early this morning , hopefully he has a decent run. I wish they had a game like this but suited towards mma , that would kick all amounts of ass lol

Edited by Captain Howdy