Paul Bullworth (Heavyweight)

Bubba Ray Slogger (Heavyweight)

Jan Itor (Cruiserweight)

Ace Kennedy (Light-Heavyweight)

MJ Nike (Middleweight)

Matt Smith (Welterweight)

Super 6's

Paul Bullworth def Bubba Ray Slogger via KO at 2:11 in Round 6

Jan Itor def Ace Kennedy via Decision (116-111)

MJ Nike def Matt Smith via KO at 0:50 in Round 8

Fatal Four

Paul Bullworth lost to Jan Itor via KO at 1:55 in Round 6

MJ Nike lost to Ace Kennedy via KO at 1:06 in Round 9

Final Fight

Jan Itor lost to Ace Kennedy via KO at 2:48 in Round 7

Winner of the First Ever SBCC Tournament - Ace Kennedy!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bejads001

I have nearly got one fighter in each weight class fighting out of the Pit102 dunno why the 102 is there though lol...

also can anyone help me out with training? like waht it does and everything?

Slogville Boxing Club Classic

Normal Rules

All Fighters Use "Slugging & Boxing" Tactics

3 Winners go to the Semis + Longest Surviving Loser

Fighters

Paul Bullworth (Heavyweight)

Bubba Ray Slogger (Heavyweight)

Jan Itor (Cruiserweight)

Ace Kennedy (Light-Heavyweight)

MJ Nike (Middleweight)

Matt Smith (Welterweight)

Super 6's

Paul Bullworth def Bubba Ray Slogger via KO at 2:11 in Round 6

Jan Itor def Ace Kennedy via Decision (116-111)

MJ Nike def Matt Smith via KO at 0:50 in Round 8

Fatal Four

Paul Bullworth lost to Jan Itor via KO at 1:55 in Round 6

MJ Nike lost to Ace Kennedy via KO at 1:06 in Round 9

Final Fight

Jan Itor lost to Ace Kennedy via KO at 2:48 in Round 7

Winner of the First Ever SBCC Tournament - Ace Kennedy!

That's awesome. I'm working on running one for my gym, but... I have a lot of fighters so it might take a while... >_>

Finally broke my title duck - I have possession of the Featherweight Championship of the WOOOOOOORLD... or Peru, anyway. My lightweight choked again and got a draw, though. So close to making it two for two. Hopefully I'll take the Super-Welterweight title tonight, and finally get Brent 'The Assassin' Padilla to the proverbial pay winda. I have put so much effort into that guy, just because I think he has a cool name. >_>

Think I might need to send Jimmy "Too Fly" Flyerson a get well soon card lol. Timothy "Wylde Chylde" Davis was losing on point and made a good comeback. "Too Fly's" face was messed up . hopefully Davis can hold on to the belt a little longer

FAO: Club KO2.

William Rogers seems to be missing a pair of arms. We feel this is quite essential, for a boxer. He landed 36 punches in the entire fight. 3 per round. 3 EVERY round.

I was quite worried around about round 8, thinking "shit, there's gonna be a shitstorm in a minute, McGuire's getting knocked the fuck out"... nope. Seriously, is your fightplan 1/1/18 for every round or something? :P

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 11 inches tall weighing in at 160 pounds with a record of 0 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses fighting for Slogville Boxing Club out of Slogville, Australia is MJ Nike!!

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 8 inches tall weighing in at 159 pounds with a record of 0 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Watertown Boxing Club out of Watertown, New York is "The New York Warrior" John Krone!!

This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

ROUND 1

MJ Nike has 70.0 endurance points remaining.

Your tactics: aggressiveness = 3.2, power = 8.0, defense = 8.0, resting 0.8

Your AGG is reduced by clinching. You are trying to wear him out with body blows.

Nike is clinching a lot (clinching) and goes to the body.

The New York Warrior is wading through punches! (all out) and he's head hunting.

Nike hits with a clean left to the solar plexus.

Nike lands a crashing left haymaker and The New York Warrior drops like a stone!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

The New York Warrior doesn't look like he'll beat the count -- but he does! and the fight goes on!

The New York Warrior tries to attack, but Nike hangs on until the referee separates them.

Nike wallops The New York Warrior with a big hook to the chest!! The crowd is on its feet!! The New York Warrior staggers into the ropes!!

The New York Warrior jars Nike with a low blow! The referee stops the action and issues a warning!

The New York Warrior lashes out with an uppercut to the face, but misses completely .

The referee admonishes Nike to stop clinching.

The New York Warrior tries to attack, but Nike hangs on until the referee separates them.

The referee admonishes Nike to stop clinching.

The New York Warrior jars Nike with a big roundhouse to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Nike lunges with an uppercut to the stomach, but The New York Warrior slips it .

Nike lands a big right blow to the head and The New York Warrior's legs turn to jelly -- down he goes!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

He's out!!!

MJ Nike wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:14

I almost had a hart attack after almost winning in 5 seconds.

I must be the WWE because I can't work out the Cruiserweight division.

And wtf on breaking Paul London's jaw. Come on now, let's have some class.

That's what happens when you go against The Hunter, I'm afraid.

I'm looking to add the Super-Bantamweight and Super-Featherweight belts to my collection this week, as well as holding on to the Featherweight and Super-Welterweight belts... and I fully expect a shot at the Heavyweight belt in the near future for at least one of my guys after winning all four of my Heavyweight fights yesterday.

And sorry Acey... gotta do what you gotta do, you know. I'm not going to pretend like it wasn't fun or anything.

Speaking of my gym's competition, here are the results from the first round of the first ever 32-man Axis of Evil Pound For Pound Open Invitational (using basically the same rules as Slogger's one):

Alexander Jefferson (Light-Heavyweight) defeated Barrett Jefferson (Middleweight) by decision, 119-110

James Pittman (Super-Featherweight) defeated Don Stevenson (Super-Featherweight) by decision, 117-116

Simon Banks (Super-Welterweight) knocked out Jack Vinson (Junior-Flyweight) in the seventh round

Terry la Vonne (Middleweight) defeated Curt Berry (Cruiserweight) by split decision, 115-114

Billy Wynn (Super-Middleweight) defeated Geoffrey Chaucer (Super-Flyweight) by decision, 117-112

Preston Lyman (Cruiserweight) knocked out Bryn McTalley (Bantamweight) in the fourth round

Terry Gonzales (Heavyweight) knocked out Vinnie Byers (Super-Bantamweight) in the seventh round

Alejandro Anderssen (Cruiserweight) defeated Homer Odyssey (Featherweight) by seventh round TKO

David Donovan (Light-Heavyweight) defeated Tyler Cross (Light-Heavyweight) by decision, 120-101

James Porfirio (Heavyweight) defeated Casey Rhodes (Middleweight) by decision, 116-114

Claudio Weaver (Super-Welterweight) defeated Leo Witt (Welterweight) by eighth round TKO

Antony Arcane (Heavyweight) defeated Stephen Fields (Flyweight) by decision, 117-113

Trey Boone (Cruiserweight) defeated Miles Mann (Lightweight) by split decision, 116-115

Steven Stevenson (Heavyweight) knocked out Sam Norton (Super-Middleweight) in the first round

Decker Jordan (Light-Heavyweight) defeated Anders Mortensen (Flyweight) by sixth round TKO

Randall Ramirez (Super-Flyweight) defeated Brent Padilla (Super-Lightweight) by eighth round TKO

I know what I want: to be chosen for a damn shot at it over FD. I mean, COME ON.

Anyway, the second round of the AoEPFPOI (and yes, I am using my weird tournament system, as in MKA and Elite):

James Pittman (Super-Featherweight) defeated Alexander Jefferson (Light-Heavyweight) by twelfth round TKO

Terry la Vonne (Middleweight) defeated Simon Banks (Super-Welterweight) by split decision, 115-114

Billy Wynn (Super-Middleweight) knocked out Preston Lyman (Cruiserweight) in the tenth round

Terry Gonzales (Heavyweight) defeated Alejandro Anderssen (Cruiserweight) by decision, 119-114

James Porfirio (Heavyweight) defeated David Donovan (Light-Heavyweight) by eighth round TKO

Claudio Weaver (Super-Welterweight) defeated Antony Arcane (Heavyweight) by split decision, 116-115

Trey Boone (Cruiserweight) defeated Steven Stevenson (Heavyweight) by fourth round TKO

Randall Ramirez (Super-Flyweight) defeated Decker Jordan (Light-Heavyweight) by decision, 115-114

Barrett Jefferson (Middleweight) defeated Don Stevenson (Super-Featherweight) by decision, 115-114

Curt Berry (Cruiserweight) defeated Jack Vinson (Junior-Flyweight) by fifth round TKO

Geoffrey Chaucer (Super-Flyweight) knocked out Bryn McTalley (Bantamweight) in the twelfth round

Homer Odyssey (Featherweight) defeated Vinnie Byers (Super-Bantamweight) by decision, 120-108

Tyler Cross (Light-Heavyweight) defeated Casey Rhodes (Middleweight) by twelfth round TKO

Stephen Fields (Flyweight) defeated Leo Witt (Welterweight) by decision, 116-114

Sam Norton (Super-Middleweight) knocked out Miles Mann (Lightweight) in the sixth round

Anders Mortensen (Flyweight) knocked out Brent Padilla (Super-Lightweight) in the seventh round