Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread

abundant

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This games £25 at Gamestation for PS3. Is it worth getting?

I'm not the biggest fan of FPS games (mostly because I suck at them) and Call Of Duty 3 is the only one I've ever enjoyed, but I wasn't skilful enough to even get halfway through it.

So Call Of Duty 4 going cheap... yay or nay?

This games £25 at Gamestation for PS3. Is it worth getting?

I'm not the biggest fan of FPS games (mostly because I suck at them) and Call Of Duty 3 is the only one I've ever enjoyed, but I wasn't skilful enough to even get halfway through it.

So Call Of Duty 4 going cheap... yay or nay?

Ummm, what?! - Only £25? - Is that pre-owned, or? - Even if it is, I'd recommend getting it for that. I was going to buy it earlier in Tesco for £40.

Public Online I think probably the best weapon is the P90, because of it's brute force. However, I rarely play public anymore, just matches against clans. In matches weapons like P90, grenade launchers, most perks, the whole shabang is disabled, then the Carbine is the best weapon aim-wise, AK47 the strongest.

I want to release a pack of dogs after a 15 kill streak.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Have you been drinking and/or smoking?

You know the dogs that attack you in SP? Well i want to Send out a pack of them in MP, It was on the CoD fourms.

What level are you up to? If you want i can give you some tips, Like when someone is shooting at you, GET YOUR HEAD FUCKING DOWN!

Sometimes you should take your own advice. ;)

It was the lag mate. :ohwell: