Meet The Spartans

xdavex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s from the same directors as Epic Movie and Date Movie.

Who keeps giving them money to do these things? The only good part of any of them was that Alysson Hannigan was in Date Movie.

These movies are awful. Not in an entertaining way either. Seriously... why waste the money on this shit, when you could just give Uwe Boll more money, to let him bring in bigger names to under or over-act in his entertaining crapfests?

Scary Movie was funny, and got progressively worse with each new film... and every movie done in the same vein since then has progressively gotten worse as well.

I thought the same thing when I see the previews for this movie. People keep doing these shitty parody movies, trying too hard to make things funny (the Paris thing? come on). I actually had to stop watching both Date and Epic movie before they finished, something Ive only ever done with Team America.

To be fair, I still find Scary Movie funny, but I think Anna Faris is partly responsible for making them good, so...yeh. Epic/Date Movie, bar Jennifer Coolidge, are the worst films in existance, however. I'd rather have a Hogan marathon then have to watch them.

Fuck off guys, it looks funny. Stop being prude to try and look edgy.

Agreed. I've only seen the trailers for Date and Epic Movie, but both have me chuckling, it's completely bottom of the barrell, childish humour, but it's pretty amusing. It's not going to be picking up any gongs or statuettes anytime soon, but they seem pretty good, base films to waste an afternoon watching.

And Scary Movie is the shit! The first one was excellent, the second was shit, but everything after has been blinding, mainly because Charlie Sheen is the man, y'all. I mean, I'll probably get yelled at for putting these films on the same pedestal as films like Airplane! and Hot Shots, but they're the exact same kind of humour, and it's still good to laugh along with.

Ugh. I liked Scary Movie and would have liked it even more if they stopped there, but they soiled its good name with shitty movie after shitty movie. I'd rather be raped then watch this abortion.