Britney Spears

Benji

I actually quite liked that Everytime song Britney sung. I'd agree that Sugababes and Rihanna have sung quite a lot of good songs. There's very few singles by the former that I dislike. As for Christina Aguilera, she's a very good singer but I don't like her style. Her vibrato is horrible.

Girls Aloud have also had a few decent songs.

Well some people do have more than one kid when they get older. She was married also...So I really don't see the big problem with Spears having babies. Seriously, women with postpartum don't really know how to deal with their feelings, so maybe she thought having another baby would solve it? I'm just saying, the way she acts is an indication of postpartum, and if she doesn't get some help, she could end up killing herself at this rate. Joke all you want, but I don't think anyone wants to see that happen.

Henderson, you're probably right and not being a woman, I sometimes overlook certain aspects of the issue. I was not making a joke at her expense, simply asking why she'd have a second (and possibly 3rd) if she went wacky after one. Like that lady in TX with postpartum that killed her 5 kids. Unless she only got postpartum after the fifth, why would she keep having kids after postpartum. That was the root of my comment.

Henderson, you're probably right and not being a woman, I sometimes overlook certain aspects of the issue. I was not making a joke at her expense, simply asking why she'd have a second (and possibly 3rd) if she went wacky after one. Like that lady in TX with postpartum that killed her 5 kids. Unless she only got postpartum after the fifth, why would she keep having kids after postpartum. That was the root of my comment.

Maybe she doesn't realise / won't admit she has a problem?

I never quite understood why people bashed Spears' music so much. I mean, first off its pop music, but as far as pop music goes, her stuff was just as good as anything the Backstreet Boys or Nsync ever did. Though I agree with the statement that she will never be what she was. She has entered the same phase of her career that Madonna is in, and has been in for the past two or three decades. She's still "over" (to use a wrestling term), but will never be the top star in her industry again.

the latest news is she's being forced to undergo a psych evaluation, so maybe we'll find out.

but seriously..who woulda thought K-Fed would be the stable one?

Britney got in a bit of trouble this week apparently. I can't remember what but it was on the news.

Her time with the kids for visitation was up, and she refused to turn them back over to K-Fed. This lead to a three hour stand off with the cops, ending with her being strapped (eg RESTRAINED) down to a gurney and thrown in the back of an ambulance to the hospital. They think that drugs may have been a factor :shifty:. Right now she's at Cedars Siani hospital and is awaiting a psyche check.

The judge terminated her visitation rights.