YI And His Special Music Corner

YI

I found a Japanese guy who basically sounded IDENTICAL to The Postal Service at one point, I'm sure his name had "boy" in it somewhere...but I haven't been able to remember his name/find him since, it's annoying me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to pick up my Gaslight Anthem tickets, but have bought tickets for In Flames in April. Mentioned here as much for YI to then work out if he wants to see them live, since I know he doesn't mind them >_>

They're playing Academy 2 here. I'm so there. :)

I want to sort out Gaslight tickets...but I only have £40 in my account. I could get to Manchester and back for £27 (which wont last long)...but buying those etc...I'd be totally fucked for money.

Apparently Frank Turner is playing 'solo' for all dates besides London, which is why I'm fancying Manchester above London, as I want to see Frank solo acoustic, and I've seen him with band twice. It might be more cost effective to go to the London date though.

Wednesday is my day off? £35 to see Gaslight in Glasgow...all in...hmmmmm.

Hahahahaaa...at my full on charva mate saying "Them M83 guys are canny fucking mint".

Edited by YI

Right does anyone know how the Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip Library gigs work?

I'm meant to be going Friday, and I'm guessing its not like a regular gig, although their gigs aren't generally like a regular gig.

...might be tearing up The Gaslight Anthem with Metalman tomorrow. :wub: Return to Glasgow for £17...still not totally sure though...still feeling proper under the weather and proper skint....but Gaslight....£17.....grrrrrr...what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!?!

Edited by YI

...might be tearing up The Gaslight Anthem with Metalman tomorrow. :wub: Return to Glasgow for £17...still not totally sure though...still feeling proper under the weather and proper skint....but Gaslight....£17.....grrrrrr...what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!?!

You should go. It's going to snow in Glasgow tomorrow night according to the weather forecast which will make it even more immense coming out of the Garage and then probably queuing up to go back in.

BOUNCER: Alright lads, where have we been tonight?

YOU: Um....here actually.

How they work is get the fuck out of here it's your 18th today you should be getting pissed right now.

Seriously, no idea. :shifty:

That's being saved for the friday before/during/after the gig and the entire weekend that follows :shifty:

You should go. It's going to snow in Glasgow tomorrow night according to the weather forecast which will make it even more immense coming out of the Garage and then probably queuing up to go back in.

It snowed briefly last night too. Not very good snow though.

It snowed briefly last night too. Not very good snow though.

I didn't see it. By the time I woke up this morning it was just ice. Ice everywhere! My usual minute long walk to the bus stop took seven minutes!

I have to pick up my tickets tomorrow night for the Gaslight Anthem at the box office. Don't know if that means the TM outlet or the Garage though.

Edited by ADGray

I know i'm not too well, if known at all around these parts.

But i'm going to the Gaslight Anthem today in Glasgow and my mates pulled out meaning i'm alone for it.

If anyone from the Scottish area/travelling up from England wants a spare ticket they can take my spare for free of charge?

Just a thought of course but it seems kinda a waste of money if I just let it go to waste.

Just a thought of course but i'm not leaving here until about 4pm so if anyone wants it just say so and you can have it.

Yeah it's a bit of a pain.

It's happened before though so I should probably be used to it by now.

Oh well, if anyone takes it up, cheers.

If anyone doesn't, if you see a guy in a Pats top and black jacket, say hi or something so I don't look like a complete loner.

Should be good though, even if the weather is murder to try and keep your balance on to get to anywhere.

I have this nagging feeling that my buddy will cancel at some point today as well. Wouldn't normally think it but it is the same dude who backed out of going to see We Are Scientists at less than 24 hours notice.

If it happens it happens.