The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

Yeah Kou, thanks for mentioning something irrelevant, it was cute. Gamestops don't break street dates. EB Games might, if you're lucky enough to have one that managed not to get sucked up by Gamestop. As it stands, Gamestop doesn't street dates, that'd be like a theater showing movies 3 days before they're released.

Gamestop = EB Games.

There's no EB Games here that aren't controlled by Gamestop.

Edited by Kou

So even though I've got a copy set aside for myself at work the manager's said we can't hold any stock back past the first 15 minutes of opening at 8am. Was planning on heading up around lunchtime, but I suppose I'll have more time to play it this way even though I'll be tired as hell. Just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow morning... >_<

Mine was shipped today, even though GameStop said it wouldn't be shipped until release day. With any luck I'll be playing tomorrow, without any luck it'll be Wednesday.

I don't know if I should just dive into multiplayer or if I should go single-player first.

Yeah Kou, thanks for mentioning something irrelevant, it was cute. Gamestops don't break street dates. EB Games might, if you're lucky enough to have one that managed not to get sucked up by Gamestop. As it stands, Gamestop doesn't street dates, that'd be like a theater showing movies 3 days before they're released.

Gamestop = EB Games.

And you aren't getting yours early, cause they aren't breaking street dates. What games have you gotten from a Gamestop controlled store early?

Gamestop = EB Games.

And you aren't getting yours early, cause they aren't breaking street dates. What games have you gotten from a Gamestop controlled store early?

I'm not getting mine early because the EB Games I get my games from is getting the shipments tonight. In the past I've gotten Vice City, San Andreas, FF X, FF XII, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Halo 3 by about a day, Mass Effect and a couple of others I can't remember. It's not a hard thing to do.

I've got the special edition. Very nice.

Very good game actually. Bit more grown up, feels more serious too but still has the comedy tongue in cheek stuff too.

My favourite place to be is definitely...

The Irish pub playing darts...Best minigame for sure...

Well considering I have a dozen or so games on the console which I feel are top quality titles, they do still fit in the bag yes. If we're looking at the number of top quality exclusive titles to be released in 2008 then I'll be struggling for space but you should be fine. (Y)

Anyway a free bag should come as a blessing for 360 owners as I have £40 more a year that I can spend on a nice new bag.