The Anime Thread

Ruki

I did hear that and....I think I would wanna watch it. They should still get JYB to play Ichigo!

Also, Slide, I think you would know...has the Fate/Stay Night movie been subbed yet?

And finally: anyone have any new anime? I have Black Lagoon to finish, then Speed Grapher, and Needless. After that I am drawing a blank!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching ToraDora, apart from the quite formulaic outline of the plot, it's a damn good anime that does the High School RomCom (I'm sure theres a shorter term >_>) gerne proud.

Started watching Baka to test to shoukanjuu, which is absolutely HILARIOUS, the premise itself is absolutely brilliant, and while I can see a bunch of jokes perhaps getting a little stale if they keep re-using them, some of the jokes are stupendous.

Hmm, quite bad.

The version of Vandread's one on youtube isn't very clear, but yeah, that's generally been the bar for 'unnecessary' ending credits from the series I've seen (though admittedly, I try to avoid the sort of series that would have that kind of ending in the first place :shifty:).

Speaking of which, from viewing that ending video it seems that you're watching a cutsey schoolgirl yuri anime.

Have. You. No. Shame? ¬_¬

Would the Trigun movie be in torrents somewhere, or what?

It hasn't even been released theatrically in Japan yet. The convention I went to last weekend got to be the world premiere, somehow.

So minus the crazy amounts of fan-service and the paedophile main character (seriously...he is)....Needless is kind of really awesome. Thanks Norro! You have never introduced me to a bad anime.