The Anime Thread

Ruki

I am currently bored at work, I had no idea what to do...then I remember the link someone (Ace? Damshow? Someone?) gave me to stream anime. I am now watching episode 2 of Btooom!

Edit: And then things get dark and creepy, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

Well, there aren't that many people and it's a school, so It can't be really dark or gory etc. Last term, we watched Gurren Lagann, which everyone enjoyed

Personally, I was thinking of putting on either Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), Sword Art Online or Fairy Tail, but I don't know. I'm looking for something good, action packed (so I don't want something that is kinda dull, or about romance or whatever), but I don't want it too dark or depressing.

Well, there aren't that many people and it's a school, so It can't be really dark or gory etc. Last term, we watched Gurren Lagann, which everyone enjoyed

Personally, I was thinking of putting on either Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), Sword Art Online or Fairy Tail, but I don't know. I'm looking for something good, action packed (so I don't want something that is kinda dull, or about romance or whatever), but I don't want it too dark or depressing.

Boooooooo!

Anyway, why not go with Rurouni Kenshin?Plenty of action and it's funny. I know most might have seen it when it ran on CN but it's good enough to watch many times.

Also, I've decided tonight I'm going to start going through Kodocha again since it's my favorite and I haven't touched it in forever. Conflicted on if I want to watch the anime or read the manga. If I do anime I'll have to switch over to subs at some point since only half the episodes got dubbed into english.

Finished my blitz through FMA Brotherhood! My first new* anime watch in several years... It may well drag a bit towards the end, like the mangas do (10+ episodes for the last day!), but all things considered is superior to the first anime incarnation in nearly every way I can think of (the exception being, they really needed a larger OST selection for a 64 ep series because certain tracks were used waaaay too often). And hooray, no BS ending with anyone winding up in Weimar Germany either! XD

* I say 'new', but...

- It's 3 years old.

- It follows the mangas that I have already read.

So not new in any conceivable way really. -____- I am terrible...

Finished my blitz through FMA Brotherhood! My first new* anime watch in several years... It may well drag a bit towards the end, like the mangas do (10+ episodes for the last day!), but all things considered is superior to the first anime incarnation in nearly every way I can think of (the exception being, they really needed a larger OST selection for a 64 ep series because certain tracks were used waaaay too often). And hooray, no BS ending with anyone winding up in Weimar Germany either! XD

* I say 'new', but...

- It's 3 years old.

- It follows the mangas that I have already read.

So not new in any conceivable way really. -____- I am terrible...

So...what will you watch now? :shifty:

Boooooooo!

Anyway, why not go with Rurouni Kenshin?Plenty of action and it's funny. I know most might have seen it when it ran on CN but it's good enough to watch many times.

Also, I've decided tonight I'm going to start going through Kodocha again since it's my favorite and I haven't touched it in forever. Conflicted on if I want to watch the anime or read the manga. If I do anime I'll have to switch over to subs at some point since only half the episodes got dubbed into english.

Gurren Lagaan. Always Gurren Lagaan

Boooooooo!

Did you just skim what he wrote?

• Like 1

Boooooooo!

Yes, actually.

• Like 1

Boooooooo!

Yes, actually.

crying.gif