The Anime Thread

Ruki

I went with DBZ Kai, mostly for convenience because I discovered it starting on KIX. Not sure what problem people have with it - it moves at a much better pace than DBZ ever did, and the voice acting is fine.

Think I'll probably watch some original Dragon Ball when it's done, and wait for them to produce the Buu Saga, since apparently that's being re-done in english only.

I went with DBZ Kai, mostly for convenience because I discovered it starting on KIX. Not sure what problem people have with it - it moves at a much better pace than DBZ ever did, and the voice acting is fine.

Think I'll probably watch some original Dragon Ball when it's done, and wait for them to produce the Buu Saga, since apparently that's being re-done in english only.

Music and there is nothing fine about Gohan's voice.

Music and there is nothing fine about Gohan's voice.

Being voiced by Colleen Clinkerbeard isn't fine?

Not a bad voice itself but it doesn't suit Gohan at all.

I think I really would have liked Kai if it wasn't for the music change. Like I said, I hate the voice for Gohan but I could have minded that.The music makes alot of the scenes in DBZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpleZPxmx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmCcp1GEgo

Has anyone watched Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning? I remember it use to come on the Funimation block on Colors along side Kodocha,Fruits Basket and Slayers but i don't remember much else about it besides that and the fact I loved the end theme.

Watched the first episode of Mirai Nikki. This is good. Has this been dubbed? Currently watching with sub-titles.

The one with the multiplier Diary just looks so out of fucking place. She doesn't even look like a human when compared to everyone else.

Finished Mirai Nikki. Very, very good. Though I have to say that I much prefer the manga's ending(Looked it up since I heard it was a bit different). I loved how things ended for 9th though.

Just for shits and giggles, watch the beginning of Mirai Nikki again; not the entire first episode, just up to the part where Yukki is introduced. Hell, everyone should :shifty:

• Like 1

You know what i found a bit weird in this story? The fact that there is another God of Time and Space everytime one goes back in time. You'd think The God of Time and Space would be god over all times.

I've decided on my next full watch through

I've seen most but that was years ago.Best part is it's streaming on Funimation's site.