The Anime Thread

Ruki

No, I've been on my Slayers watch-through since I finished Mirai Nikki.

School Days is a really bad idea; it's really only popular because of the content of the visual novel (it's hentai :shifty:) and different possible endings.

As for Haruhi, I know eight episodes we can watch :shifty:

So right now it's looking like Durarara followed by Mysterious Girlfriend X followed by Nichijou followed by Haruhi followed by Elfen Lied. This is a very rough draft as I've only bothered looking for one of these on any of the Synctube acceptable sites at the moment. Would anyone be opposed to Dragon Ball? Ive seen Z a thousand times over but the same can't be said about just Dragon Ball.

On to 'Slayers Next' now. This is all new to me since the Funimation block only ran the 26 episodes of Slayers and nothing after.

Ok the fact I noticed the thing that keeps Lina's cape on went from mostly a gold bead chain to pretty much one solid gold piece shows I pay waay too much attention to this.

I'm pretty sure based on the most recent episode Psycho-Pass is headed for a totally awesome finish.

Also.

I love the tongue-in-cheek reference of 20th century sci-fi authors and especially Phillip K. Dick. I laughed a little at the lack of mention for

The Minority Report, which clearly inspired this show more than anything else.

The Slayers TRY theme doesn't live up to the previous two.

While we're on this, what is everyone's favorite anime intro or outro?

Intro... Darker Than Black's first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDE8U5sxQbM

And outro, Death Note's second. The full song is even better.

Also a fan of the Black Lagoon intro and the GITS:SAC intro/exits.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Psycho-Pass is awesome but absolutely bat shit insane - it can be pretty macabre with its animation style too, brilliant show though - stand out of the season for me, or at least the one that has surprised me the most.

Yeah, while Robotics;Notes has consistently disappointed Psycho-Pass has consistently surprised.