Your impossible "celeb" crushes

Okay okay, so in theory all celebrity crushes are impossible as, even for good looking, culturally aware, intelligent and witty guys like myself, Skummy and Benji it's difficult to bag a moviestar or famous pop singer, let alone for some of you Quasimodos out there....

But this is for TRULY impossible crushes...

Namely, crushes from the past.

Whether you fancied an actress fifteen years ago and she's now past her "best", or whether you've recently seen a picture of a Hollywood starlet from the 1940s and thought "man, she was ridiculously sexy" those and more are impossible crushes.

So I'll give a couple as an example, cos I'm nice like that.

Firstly, the main one is probably Debbie Harry from Blondie circa '77-'85. She is probably the sexiest woman (i.e not neccesarily the most attractive or prettiest or whatever) that has ever lived. Until relatively recently she still had "something" but looking back at videos, interview, footage and photos from back in the day she was captivating, slightly unnerving and utterly sexy. I bought my dad a birthday card with a picture of her on a couple of years back as he himself had a massive crush on her while growing up, and it appears that it's genetic :pervert: A couple of pics:

debbie-boots.jpgbw0093.jpg

bg22.jpg

Others I was born too young for include:

Jayne Mansfield (kinkier than Marilyn Monroe)

jayne_mansfield.jpg

Brigitte Bardot

4-1084-bb8.jpg

Raquel Welch BAH GAWD

Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12106530.jpeg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RIMMASTER

Mia Sara circa Ferris Bueller is mega hot. She looks like a dog nowadays. A poodle in fact. But in that movie she is crazy hot. I'd also go for Ione Sky in Say Anything. She's still good looking nowadays but nowhere near as hot as in that film. I would aol_poundit.gif to both of them.

While I'm at it, I'll toss in Sherilyn Fenn circa Twin Peaks. She really hasn't aged well but good god was she the the hottest thing ever in that show. I'd like to go inplace.gif with her.

Oh and Natalie Wood circa West Side Story is all sorts of wanker.gif

Edited by RIMMASTER

Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn were ludicrously attractive in their time. Debbie Harry was just pure sex...there was nothing especially that attractive about her, really, but she just had an indefinable something that made her one of the hottest women around.

And Sherilyn Fenn was Audrey in Twin Peaks, right? In which case, yes, most definitely yes.

Christina Ricci around the time as her role in Casper, or hell, even as Wednesday Addams in Addams family values. But it's an innocent kind of crush. If we were going to make the impossible, possible, I'd obviously make myself her own age.

Or Melissa Joan Hart either in her days of Clarissa Explains It All or early years of Sabrina. Same rule applies as Christina about age, but less so in the innocent area

Who the fuck doesn't crush on Connery? I'll openly admit I'd totally gay it up for Seany. As far as women go it's Debbie Harry, Kari (from MythBusters), Christina Milian, and Lark Voorhies.