Formula One 2008

Katsuya

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Really excited for Monza, grid looks great. But I just want to comment on Lewis being docked 25 seconds, as I was there, sitting at Eau Rouge. It is utter bullshit, and is another example of Ferrari bias in the sport. I believe we need permanent stewards for each race, rather than a different set for every other week!! Sorry to echo everypne else's sentiments but it is frustrating seeing as we did go all the way to Belgium to see a win that wasn't <_<.

The whole race we were sitting there praying for rain, and it thankfully eventually came and made the race. Here's hoping Lewis can put all of the ridiculous controversy to the back of his mind and win in Italy.

Flawless drive and a well deserved win from Vettel. It's a shame Lewis couldn't pass Massa, I think he would've though if not for the tyre change. He could've finished second at least if they didn't make that choice. It's great too see someone else besides Hamilton or Massa win though, and I'm pleased it was Vettel. :)

It was a brilliant race and a brilliant drive from Vettel, and I don't care how much he downplays it, he's the next Michael Schumacher :P

Ha, it's like James Allen said, he'll give racing drivers a bad name with that attitude!!

Obviously, I'm joking to. <_<

Vettel has a very bright future ahead of him. Anyone have any idea how long he's contracted to Red Bull for? I can't see him staying beyond his deal that starts next season, one of the tops teams will have him if he's still on the boil, which he should be. He's got real talent, and I can see some interesting battles between him, Hamilton, Kubica, Kova, Massa and the like over championships in coming years. Vettel has the more competitive Red Bull next year though, and I can DEFINITELY see some more wins coming.