Velvet Revolver Splitting Up

Benji

Weiland is a prick anyway.

A-yep. And if the way that announcement went down is true, then screw him. They could probably find a decent singer to replace him if they want, and Weiland quite frankly commenting on Sorum going into rehab is another case of the pot calling the kettle black. Especially since Weiland has been in rehab multiple times.

Don't like them anyways, and that just kinda magnifies what a load of prima-donnas they all are.

That's hardly fair, the others tried to carry on performing even after the shock of the lead singer telling them he's basically quitting with no advance notice and then just walking off stage. It shows what a prima-donna Weiland is, but it shows the rest of the band are true pros and dedicated to giving fans their moneys worth.

Finding a new singer won't be hard. When they started, they went through a who's who list of hard rock's best vocalists. I remember there being at least half a dozen guys I would have liked to see with them at the beginning that they actually had audition.

I was shocked when I saw the title, I thought Scott might have straightened himself out, but I can see I was clearly wrong. Hopefully they'll bring in somebody more reliable and don't just split, it'd be sad to see them go after starting to gel, with the exception of Scott.

Although obviously 3 of the 4 already had gelled with the GnR time, but still, they reformed themselves into a new band and its been great thus far.

Weiland has always come across as a bit of a dick tbh - and his reply, whilst immature, doesn't seem too surprising.

Hopefully, they'll just get rid and get a replacement better singer. The rest of the band will have obviously gelled from their time in G'N'R and whatnot, so I'm sure they'll all be good.

It's like Audioslave (but not as good) all over again. <_<:(

Oooo that's a though. Cornell + Slash... Hmmm...