Doctor Who

Benji

Ye Vincent and The Doctor had such a well written ending. It also handled some quite adult themes (depression, suicide) very well in a show primeraly aimed at family's and children.

Dinosaurs On A Spaceship was so, so much better than I expected. I was anticipating the usual early-season comedy fluff, and got a really solid episode. I thought they'd end up going into a little more detail on how the Silurian Ark was to escape the Meteor that killed the dinosaurs and so on, but I really can't complain about a single thing. Great episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the exchange rate these days? Doesn't feel like a particularly great deal, and having had a very quick Amazon UK search theres a Series 1-4 (so Eccles cake too) with all the specials for £42 and the missing later specials (Next Doctor up to End of Time) for £14, so for £56 you're getting everything barring the animated stuff plus Series 1.

Granted thats over here so you've got postage to stick on if you could deal with the wrong region, and thats DVD if you were looking Bluray?

Is $70 a good price to buy all the David Tennant stuff? It's every season he is in,all the specials, and 2 animated shows. It's the deal of the day on Amazon.

Holy hell yes it is.

The price is inflated amazingly over here - a single season usually touches at least that much around here. Hell, for season 6 it's close to a hundred dollars alone.