UK Gladiators Announced

Guest chatterbox

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gladiators producers banned the show's new stars from taking on suggestive nicknames.

Chiefs told the new set of Gladiators that they could come up with their own names, but were shocked by what the group came up with.

According to the Daily Star, Sam Bond hoped to be called Randy because of his flirtatious nature, while Caroline Pearce suggested the name of Bazooka because of her large breasts. Meanwhile, Damar Martin campaigned for the name of Rocket as he is the most well-endowed of the men.

It was not just the X-rated nicknames which caused problems. Marine David McIntosh, now known as Tornado, explained: "I wanted to be called Sniper as a tribute to the lads I serve with. But they wouldn't let me."

Lucy Boggis, nicknamed Tempest, said: "I wanted Ocean because I love surfing - but they rejected it."

Meanwhile, Jenny Pacey, who will be called Enigma on the show, admitted: "They wanted to name me Envy but I hated it and got it changed."

Bazooka? Seriously girl, come on.

Gladiators producers banned the show's new stars from taking on suggestive nicknames.

Chiefs told the new set of Gladiators that they could come up with their own names, but were shocked by what the group came up with.

According to the Daily Star, Sam Bond hoped to be called Randy because of his flirtatious nature, while Caroline Pearce suggested the name of Bazooka because of her large breasts. Meanwhile, Damar Martin campaigned for the name of Rocket as he is the most well-endowed of the men.

It was not just the X-rated nicknames which caused problems. Marine David McIntosh, now known as Tornado, explained: "I wanted to be called Sniper as a tribute to the lads I serve with. But they wouldn't let me."

Lucy Boggis, nicknamed Tempest, said: "I wanted Ocean because I love surfing - but they rejected it."

Meanwhile, Jenny Pacey, who will be called Enigma on the show, admitted: "They wanted to name me Envy but I hated it and got it changed."

Bazooka? Seriously girl, come on.

Expect a campaign led by The Sun to get his name changed back, as not supporting the troops is evil.

Guest chatterbox
They'd better have John Anderson back. He was a fucking legend.

Yep, they have been highlighting John Anderson returning since it was first announced.

And for those who didn't know, the new hosts are Ian Wright and Kirsty Gallacher.

edit: This doesn't deserve a post of it's own. Former Gladiator, Hunter, will be making a special appearance at some point during the series.

Edited by chatterbox