The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

Finally, Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition will be available in October on either side of the Atlantic and includes the original game plus all five add-ons for £39.99/$59.99 on the Xbox 360 and PS3 and for £29.99/$49.99 on the PC.

Well, it´s a good thing i waited than. Will get Oblivion GoTY first and later on this GoTY.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone downloaded the Broken Steel expansion and then suddenly found that their character randomly dies without actually losing all their health? It keeps happening to me and it's basically ruined my saves. :/

Has anyone downloaded the Broken Steel expansion and then suddenly found that their character randomly dies without actually losing all their health? It keeps happening to me and it's basically ruined my saves. :/

Are you drinking the water? A function of the new DLC is that water is either no longer irradiated, or it's poisoned with FEV. So...

Yeah, that annoys me but I guess the 20+ HP from drinking it has to have a drawback to it so you can't just rely on getting around 148 bottles like I did. :shifty:

So, I'm guessing the Deathclaw scrambler thing doesn't work? I entered and slaughtered the Enclave camp where the two Deathclaws are in cages, and they were friendly to me. But less than 2 minutes away at Old Olney or whatever, those Deathclaws are hostile. I'm confused and I keep dying :(

Are you drinking the water? A function of the new DLC is that water is either no longer irradiated, or it's poisoned with FEV. So...

I did drink a couple. Is there no way to remedy it though, e.g. seeing a doctor? Because at the moment, I seem to take five steps not even in combat and die. :angry:

Tactics wasn't so bad. Brotherhood of Steel on the X-Box though was an utter abomination.

Got this yesterday. I traded in the shitty transformers 2 game (my god it was even worse than the 1st one). I'm officially addicted to fallout. Is this normal? Haha. I stayed up till half 4 in the morning playing it.

There we go, now people will understand it more clearly.

But yes, it is normal. It is an amazing game.