The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all these multiplayer games cropping up I have to ask...is it actually possible to stand on vehicles?(More so regular cars than trucks) because you couldn't really in previous games without the character eventually falling off(I remember this in Vice City, not sure how it worked in San An)

Yeah, but Guitar Hero 3 eats my ass and I only play it when I feel like torturing myself.

But of course, there is that unopened copy of Halo 3 that I received as gift awhile back I could have been playing this whole time...

Yeah, let's use data from a UK supermarket!

Exactly, "Celery and GTA for the PS3 laaaaaaaaaaaaads!"

Traditionally the Playstation brand has a stronger hold in the UK than Xbox. So your points are moot.

I bet you at least two thirds of all UK supermarket staff are unaware they sell games.

Heh, that first comment has it pretty much dead on:

This just shows what we all know - Asda is where kids get their mummies to buy them games. adults will use other websites so lets see the figures from the whole marketplace not Asda, what would be interesting data is how many of these pre-orders are from women and men of over 40 that will back up that their buying it for their kids who are underage
Edited by Dragsy

Well IGN di....errr, yeah, I didn't know it was a supermarket. I found it funny at first too but that's what it said.

So I've learned today that Clawson gets his news from reading headlines. Since the second goddamn sentence says supermarket. =P

Either way, i've always figured GTA would do better on PS3 than 360. GTA is gonna be the game that casual types use as their first step into the next gen and since they will probably have played all the past ones on PS2 it stands to reason that they'll play this on PS3.

I was more concerned with other things when reading through the Launch Center but I made note of the headline. I don't really care either way which sells more.

Well you go to school in Guelph, so I already know you gave up on life.

Yeah instead of sitting at home all day being proud that my biggest accomplishment is getting a bunch of games before the street date. :/

Hey, I have no care about how much money I make yearly. =P