The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To customize your guy, you have to do it before you go into multiplayer. So while you're standing around as Niko, bring up the phone menu, select multiplayer and then one of the options is "PLAYER MODEL" thats where you customize your guy. You get more customization options as you level up.

With the Free Mode thing, I have no idea how it works. I was playing with my 2 roommates last night and the first time we went into free mode, it stuck us in with 13 other people. We left that, started free mode again and it was only the 3 of us. One of my roommates droped out, so then we started again and got put in with 14 other people again. So, I've got no idea how that works out, can't seem to find an option for private matches.

There is an option when you make a game to set a number of private slots which will limit who can join in. If you set it to max then only people you invite or people already in the room invite can join.

That GTA race thing first with the bikes and then with the voodoo's and stuff we just had was awesome, good stuff!

Going to bed now, have an entire day tomorrow to play the game :D