The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

Just so everybody knows, you have to beat the first mission "It's Your Call" to unlock the cellphone and in turn unlock the multiplayer. It should take around five to ten minutes to do once you start the game, depending on if you skip the cutscenes.

Edited by abundant

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I didn't like the PS3, I just find it hilarious of it's shortcomings considering it should have better internal hardware than the 360. Not being able to run GTAIV at the same resolution is completely hilarious.

It's sort of like the Xbox compared to the PS2, since the Xbox had more horsepower because of when it was released compared to the PS2. Except the original Xbox wasn't that great and they killed it pretty early.

Isn't it something like the actual gear is better, but the way it works stuff out is so convoluted it fucks dev. teams off?

This is pretty much the case, it's sort of like the Sega Saturn.

Just to quash the price thing, we're selling for same price on PS3 and 360.

Also PS3 version looks gorgeous, even on a non hi-def TV, with no slowdown and minimal noticable clipping.

Dunno what the 360 version looks like but I'm more than happy with the PS3. The colour palette on games released on both consoles always looks better to my personal taste on the PS3 anyway, kinda more muted which is nice.

Isn't it something like the actual gear is better, but the way it works stuff out is so convoluted it fucks dev. teams off?

If there's one console in the history of gaming that I wish I hadn't missed out on, it's the Saturn.

They're the EXACT same game. The only difference is which controller you prefer, which online service you prefer and Xbox's exclusive DLC (which probably won't even cover all the DLC that will eventually come out).

The game will sell more for the PS3 worldwide, but the 360 will take it in North America.

If there's one console in the history of gaming that I wish I hadn't missed out on, it's the Saturn.

....Why? That's like saying "Oh god I wish I had a Jaguar."

They're the EXACT same game. The only difference is which controller you prefer, which online service you prefer and Xbox's exclusive DLC (which probably won't even cover all the DLC that will eventually come out).

The game will sell more for the PS3 worldwide, but the 360 will take it in North America.

Of course it's the exact same game, barring DLC, but it's hilarious to see the differences in systems because Sony can't get their shit straight.

I'm interested to see what console will sell more because right now I'm not too sure if the PS3 will top the 360 sales. The Halo kiddies/frat boys will certainly pick it up for the 360 and I don't think a lot of those same kiddies/frat boys would have also purchased a PS3. To continue my apparent love of PS3 bashing, it's great for weighing down papers if you have some windows open.