The Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a guess, if there are two offers, in the same city, surely Berba would be going to scope out both potential contract offers? It seems to me that he would go and see both Fergie and Hughes, probably.

I also just resorted to emailing SSN in response to that guy calling for Fergie's head. I hope they read it out.

They won't. The only e-mails that the likes of Sky/Talksport etc. actually read out are those from people on day release from Broadmoor.

Last time I heard Man Utds offer hasn't exactly been confirmed, so why is Fergie talking to the guy before the offer?

If this can be confirmed (ie photo of car with Fergie and Berbatov) then surely UEFA can throw the book at him if it's so blatently obvious

Well, we don't know everything. Neither do Sky Sports. United are notoriously tight-lipped about transfer deals. Just because we havent heard about it doesnt mean there hasn't been an offer accepted.

WitW isn't called Colin is he? Or Craig? :shifty:

Also, the FA office they just showed looked/sounded calm. I thought it'd be a bunch of people running around like headless chickens with how busy they are.