GTA IV: The Movie

tristy

who would you cast as Niko? Roman? Michelle? Playboy X? etc.

I really could see Elizabeta as either Queen Latifah or Mo'Nique. Niko... I don't even know really. Roman reminds me of a european Oliver Platt. Little Jacob would probably be Mekhi Phifer :shifty:, and as for Playboy X... fuck it, just give it to Common. :w00t:

This topic has been kicking around in my head for a few days, since the game really does feel like a movie (to me). If it's not appropriate for this forum, move it, but I can't imagine anywhere else it'd go.

Im thinking of a bald footballer that looks alot like Packie, I thought it was Roy Keane but a image search denys that, Who am i thinking of?

Guest R.Moncrief

Anyone see Leon the Professional?

Jean Reno would be ideal for Niko. He has the accent, the ability to be an ice cold killer, though has a very convincing remorseful side.

10.23.07.leon.jpg

All in all, when I watched this movie during the early days of GTAIV hype, I wanted Niko to be like this man.

Does Niko ever confirm he's a Serb? I mean there's all the clues that lead to either being Serb or Croatian with the wars and whatnot but the only real hard "THIS IS WHER IM FROM" is that he says he's Balkan/few people mention that he's Balkan.